QCC: Little Rock
About Our Center
Better Beginning Certification
Level One Better Beginnings certification.
- Connecting with Infants
- Adventures for Toddlers
- Adventures in Learning for Pre-schoolers
- Before & After Care for School Age Children
- Summer Program for School Age Children
- Arkansas Better Chance Program
We offer transportation to and from the local schools in the area. If you request transportation, we will expect your child to be on the van everyday, unless you tell us otherwise. This is to guarantee the safety of your child.
- Parents must notify the center at least one hour prior to school dismissal time if their child will not be riding the van in the afternoon. Ideally, a note should be written and given to QCC staff stating the dates of the days you know your child will not be riding in the van from school to the center.
- Please do not assume that we will know your child is not riding the van if they did not ride in the morning or if a sibling is not at the center.
- Roll is checked at the school and upon arrival at the center. You will be called to verify your child’s location if your child does not get on the van when expected.
- Refusal to call and let us know your child will not be riding the van could result in a $5.00 fee for each offense.
Hours of Operation*
Monday through Friday from 6AM to 6PM
*ABC classrooms are open from 8AM to 3PM, Monday through Friday. If your child needs care before or after these times, you may enroll him or her in QCC’s before and/or aftercare program. Please see the “School Age Programs” page for more details. Ask your center’s director for pricing information.
IMPORTANT TIMES DURING THE DAY
- 8:00am – 8:30am Breakfast
- 11:00am – 11:30am Lunch
- Naptime – 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm Snack
Please note that from 11:30AM and 2:00PM children are preparing for naptime and resting. Dropping your child off during this time is strongly discouraged. This is not only disrupts other children that are trying to rest, but it may also upset your own child if they have to lie down for a nap as soon as they arrive.
We will be closed on the following holidays. Should any of these dates fall on the weekend, we will observe the holiday on Friday or Monday, whichever day is the closest to the holiday. Tuition is not waived or altered for closings.
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
There will be other holidays, such as Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Spring Break for which parents must sign up ahead of time in order for their child to attend. This allows us to plan staff scheduling and meals. Depending on the number of kids that sign up, Director’s will staff for those children only and may possibly close early. Each center will have this information posted so make sure you check with your facility about the closing time on these days.
Children enrolled in the ABC Program will follow the local school district’s calendar for holidays and school closings. If your child needs care when ABC classrooms are closed, please contact your center’s director.
According to Regulation 23.04 in the Arkansas Department of Education Rules Governing the ABC Program, we will follow the Establishment Clause in the First Amendment. ABC materials must be neutral with respect to religion, and no religious activity may occur during the ABC Day.
- Due at enrollment, per child - $40.00
- Due Feb 1 & Aug 1, per child - $30.00
Infants (6 weeks - 18 months)
- Full Time - $130.00/week
- Part Time (same days each week) - $30.00/day
Toddlers (18 months - 3 years)
- Full Time - $125.00/week
- Part Time (same days each week) - $30.00/day
Preschool (3 year old - 5 years)
- Full Time - $120.00/week
- *Part Time (same days each week) - $26.00/day
- Full Week for Summer & Holidays - $115.00
- Before School (Includes Transportation to School) - $55.00
- After School (Includes Transportation from School) - $75.00
- Before & After School (Includes Roundtrip Transportation) $75.00
- Full Day During the School Year - Regular Weekly Rate + $10.00/day
- Part Time During the School Year - $26.00/day
Multiple Child Weekly Discount
- Per child - $10.00 off
- Part time slots are subject to availability.
- Children who are not enrolled in a full-time or part-time weekly program are considered drop-ins. These children may only attend with advance notice, presentation of proper paperwork, and approval from the Director.
- Parents will be expected to pay for the number of days agreed upon at enrollment, regardless of attendance.
- Credit cards are preferred, but we accept checks and cash.
- Prior notice needs to be made if additional days of care are needed. Drop in rates will apply and children will only be accommodated if there is space available.
4218 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204